Coronavirus (COVID-19) a disease which is a curse nowadays for anyone. A disease which many making people fear for their life, a disease which is not letting people enjoy their life.
What is Coronavirus?
Coronavirus is a virus which may affect both humans as well as animals. This is a virus which causes respiratory infections ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases. It is an infectious disease.
Symptoms of Coronavirus?
There are many symptoms which indicate the positivity of in which some are as follow dry cough, tiredness, and fever. Some patients may have sore throat or diarrhoea, aches and pains, nasal congestion, runny nose.
Where it is originated?
Coronavirus is originated in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Scientists had suspected this coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2, initiated in a bat and somehow shifted to another animal, possibly the pangolin, which then passed it on to humans. The disease is now spreading between people without any animal intermediary.
How does Coronavirus spread?
This infectious diseases spread through person to person. It can be through mouth or nose droplets from the person who has a positive response towards Coronavirus.
How to identify to it?
There are diagnostic tests which help you to identify the result of your virus status.
Precautions that may help you to cure of this dead full diseases::
- Always try to cover your mouth with a mask.
- Try to wash your hand frequently.
- Try not to come in contact with the person who is suffering from fever or cough. If anybody come closer then try to maintain a distance of at least 1 meter (3 feet) from people who are coughing or sneezing.
- People should avoid smoking and drinking.
- Keep your house floor and surface clean with household cleaner.
- Avoid visiting long-distance travel.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Any vaccine, treatment or drug is available?
Not yet, there is no vaccine and no specific antiviral medicine to prevent or treat this dangerous disease Coronavirus but the hope is still alive